Would you like to help us build the Nordic champion of corporate learning platforms?
Collegial is a digital learning experience platform. The EdTech company is headquartered in Stockholm and based on the philosophy that knowledge sharing and collegiality are key to drive performance in the workplace and society-at-large.
What you will do:
With over 15 000 users worldwide, you will join our quest to create the most engaging and accessible corporate learning experience in the world. As a part of a tight-knit development team, you will work on our data platform, analysis algorithms, and the visualizations that allow learning activities to be aggregated and tracked by individuals as well as administrators across platforms and organizations.
You will belong to the Product organization, and work across the organization, heavily supporting Marketing as well as Company Management.
Who you are
We believe that you are a passionate UX:er who’s hungry or for the discipline of User Experience, with solid problem-solving skills. We think you’re an excellent communicator, who can listen to the needs of the user and communicate the UX vision to all stakeholders, and a team worker who can be part of transforming the vision into something tangible.
We would love it if you have comfortable experience in Design Thinking. Tools are just tools, but if you are used to Figma or similar this is a plus. Attention to detail is a great attribute, as is the ability to communicate the importance of it.
We think that you have three to four years experience and is ready to take the next step.
- You find simple but effective solutions to complex problems while working comfortably within a cross-functional team.
- You’re a fast learner, with a humble attitude, and great verbal skills.
- You like conducting workshops with both internal and external stakeholders, and have experience using a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, or user testing.
- You live in the life cycle of UX, using design thinking to formulate needs, paying close attention to design detail, validating assumptions through UX Testing and validating through live data.
- You think the above is too much and have suggestions for improvements.
What we offer:
We are an international and passionate team of tech and organizational learning enthusiasts, who work with modern software in cloud environments. We have a fun and driven atmosphere with short decision paths. At Collegial we believe that transparency, honesty and constructive communication are key to making great things happen. Our team and environment are characterized by skilled and dedicated employees.
We offer a dynamic environment, where there’s a lot of room to learn and experiment. As the owner of the UX of our Product, you will be able to make a significant impact, not only on the direction of the product but also on the lives of many learners.
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of building a successful EdTech company that is aiming to transform the way we learn in today's fast-paced world. We offer flexibility, fun team activities and an office in central Stockholm.
Moreover, our benefit package includes:
- Healthy work-life balance and possibility to work remotely a couple of days a week
- Pension package
- Health insurance, travel, and accident insurance
- Individual learning budget
- Health allowance package
- Competitive salary
- Work computer and phone of your choice
This is a full-time, permanent position and we offer a flex-remote solution where you can work partly from home and partly from our office at Mäster Samuelsgatan 56 in Stockholm.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you. Please send your application as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.