Would you like to help us build the Nordic champion of corporate learning platforms?
Collegial is a digital learning experience platform. The EdTech company is headquartered in Stockholm and based on the philosophy that knowledge sharing and collegiality are key to drive performance in the workplace and society-at-large.
What you will do:
With over 15 000 users worldwide, you will join our quest to create the most engaging and accessible corporate learning experience in the world. As a part of a tight-knit development team, you will work on our data platform, analysis algorithms, and the visualizations that allow learning activities to be aggregated and tracked by individuals as well as administrators across platforms and organizations.
You will help us evolve our brand to the next level. This means giving our users a cohesive experience in all aspects of their learning journey as well as building a design library with a wide range of assets, big and small. You will be working both digital and analog, but with an emphasis on digital.
In other words, you will be doing anything related to the design of all our experiences. It could be our website, it could be our product, it could be marketing and sales collateral, and making sure they all tie together and most importantly, that they work!
Who you are
We believe that you are a passionate Visual Designer who has a great can-do attitude and wants to do anything related to our brand, both high and low, big and small. We believe that you’re a person who’s comfortable with thinking big; Our Brand and implementing small, for example creating a video. We think you're a team worker who can be part of transforming the vision into something tangible.
- You’re a fast learner, with a humble attitude, and great verbal skills.
- You're a web-native, thinking web first.
- You’re thinking about scale and brand representation; how can we have consistent branding in both our product and in marketing and sales.
- Excellent visual design skills, both digital and print
- Comfortable with planning and executing your own work
- You challenge conventions and practice progressive design thinking through the use of proven tools and processes
- Feel comfortable creating and managing large design systems
- Experience in motion design is a plus
- Visual Design of our Learning Platform Product
- Create a Component Library to be shared by Products and Marketing Material
- Marketing & Sales Collateral
- Animations and Videos
What we offer:
We are an international and passionate team of tech and organizational learning enthusiasts, who work with modern software in cloud environments. We have a fun and driven atmosphere with short decision paths. At Collegial we believe that transparency, honesty and constructive communication are key to making great things happen. Our team and environment are characterized by skilled and dedicated employees.
We offer a dynamic environment, where there’s a lot of room to learn and experiment. As our visual designer, you will be able to tell the story of the company and affect the visual impact of products and all our communication.
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of building a successful EdTech company that is aiming to transform the way we learn in today's fast-paced world. We offer flexibility, fun team activities and an office in central Stockholm.
- Healthy work-life balance and possibility to work remotely a couple of days a week
- Pension package
- Health insurance, travel, and accident insurance
- Individual learning budget
- Health allowance package
- Competitive salary
- Work computer and phone of your choice
This is a full-time, permanent position and we offer a flex-remote solution where you can work partly from home and partly from our office at Mäster Samuelsgatan 56 in Stockholm.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you. Please send your application as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.